Safety Measures & Services Update
Our center will be re-opening on July 2nd, 2020. We have been complying with government-mandated safety standards amid the spread of COVID-19 and are going above and beyond with our precautionary measures to ensure your utmost safety:
- Our reSTART staff have been subjected to mandatory testing for COVID-19 prior to returning and will continue to be tested regularly during this period
- All areas of the center have been sterilized and disinfected, and will continue to be, before and after every treatment
- A 45-minute buffer time between bookings will be implemented to give ample time for complete sterilization
- Waiting room capacity will be limited
- Utensils will be replaced with single-use packaging
- All tools and equipment are subjected to thorough disinfection measures before and after sessions
- We have implemented strict hand-washing rules for our staff before, after and during treatments
- We will be carrying out temperature checks for staff and customers before entering the center
- Wearing masks and gloves in the center is mandatory – we can provide both at the center
- Customers are advised to bring their own water bottles, as reSTART aims to remain eco-friendly
Additionally, to maintain standards of social distancing, the available services will be limited to NormaTec, Whole Body Cryotherapy, Recovery Session and Recovery Assessment
Our customers are important to us, and we have always regarded your safety as a priority no matter the situation.
We are immensely grateful for your patience and support. It is because of this that we choose to put in the extra effort to conduct ourselves as responsibly and as safely as possible under these difficult conditions.
We want to ensure a confident, comfortable and, above all, safe experience for anyone visiting the center.
We hope to see you soon!
The reSTART Team